Senior Project Manager
|Title:||Senior Project Manager|
LOCATION: Washington, DC
Applied Development LLC is hiring a Senior Project Manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- Directs the project team responsible for the development, implementation, and troubleshooting of enterprise applications, systems, and/or processes.
- Generates timelines, estimates costs, and ensures projects meet the needs of the organization.
- Oversees the operations of a project team of analysts, business technology consultants, and implementation specialists who interface with the stakeholders.
- Analyzes new and complex project related problems and creates innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools, and solution components.
- Oversees all aspects of project.
- Manages all activities related to project planning, initiation, implementation, and monitoring.
- Ensures that all project goals are accomplished according to specifications and business objectives.
- Documents Stand Operating Procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Ten (10) years of Program Management experience is preferred.
- PMP certification is required.
- Experience supporting HUD programs, including Public Housing Authorities, operating subsidy requests, funds control and procedures.
- Experience in Quality Assurance, Quality Assurance Testing, and User Acceptance Testing.
- Experience communicating, briefing, and defining requests from C-level executives.
Applied Development is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.